Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year




Well 2010 is here and I am very excited.

Last year was rough. Particularly the last 6 months. Having dealt with being victims of a crime, the death of several family members, my mom being diagnosed with cancer, the hospitalization and surgeries for both my husband and baby and the on going care for the baby and all the bills that have piled up it has been hard.

But I am determined to enter this new year with a positive attitude and do my absolute best to leave the negativity behind me. I know this may be easier said then done but the purpose of a New Years Resolution is to resolve yourself to do something. Here is what I resolve:

I will do more for charity because I know that even when I have been at my lowest I still had many blessings. I also want to return the kindness and support people have given me through these tough times by paying it forward and being there for others.

I will appreciate every day more because I have found that you never know when you may leave this life and the worst thing to have is regrets.

I will dedicate myself to my business because my family needs me and I will not let them down.

I will tell my friends and family how much they mean to me every chance I get.

I will be happy. I will do my best to make others happy and I will instill the value of happiness in my children and those around me.

I will be the best wife, mother and person I can be.

It's 2010.... What will you do?
I wish you all lots of love and an amazing new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment