Saturday, February 8, 2014

Food Network Magazine and it's all about.... BACON!!!


I'm not much of a romantic. In fact one of the most romantic things my husband has ever done was bring me a beer and plate of bacon when I was soaking in the tub. I'm just not a softy which can be hard because hubby is. He tries to do little sweet things for me. So when he brought home the Food Network magazine all about my very favorite meat in the world it meant more then shitty flowers ever would. 


So now I plan to work my way through this magazine because I apparently want to die young from corroded arteries. Honestly though I eat so much bacon it's not going to make much of a difference. 

But in my defense I will say I liked bacon before it became popular. You know what I mean. I eat bacon daily. I was covering bacon in chocolate before the fair started selling it. I was scarfing a pound down at breakfast long before you could by bacon scented air fresheners (which I do have in my car).  My kids love bacon. When B was just 5 she said she wanted to change her middle name to Bacon. 

My whole family LOVES bacon. Bacon is in our blood. Seriously. If you cut us we bleed grease. Sure it isn't healthy but it's damn delicious!