Thursday, February 4, 2010

Surprise!!!


Today today was all about surprises.

I woke up this morning to find out that the hot water heater has gone out... SURPRISE!!! So I rushed the girls to grandma's house so I could at least shower...Surprise!!! Then soon after arriving at the dentists office I am told that the dentists evaluation form last week was incorrect and B would be needing even more crap done... so I get to pay more...SURPRISE!!! The Girl Scout craft that we were going to try to do is just not working how it should so we basically wasted money on useless craft supplies...SURPRISE!!! So now we have to not only come up with another craft but also but the supplies to do it...SURPRISE!!! Upon coming home I find out the water heater can't be fixed it has to be replaced...SURPRISE!!!

And I thought it couldn't get any better then boiling water to brush my hair!

But per my New Years Resolution I will not let this get me down and tomorrow is a new day and a day off for the kids. I just have to make sure it's better then today... cold shower or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment