Thursday, June 18, 2009

Your Momma Said You Ugly

We have all seen them. Heck we may even have them whether we realize it or not. They can be found anywhere... they are ugly kids.

It only makes sense that they are out there, there are plenty of ugly adults.

Now of course beauty is on the inside and that is what matters and I know I am no prize so I don't hate on the fuglies of the world.

But today I saw one of the most unattractive kids I have ever seen running around. This little boy fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down and then was beaten with the ugly stick.

Please don't be mad at me. I can't help it. They were ugly! I felt bad for them but unfortunately the kid was with their sister who was so cute. It can't be easy having a sister who looks like a cover girl off of a parenting magazine!

The kicker... the boy was so polite and sweet. Such a well behaved young man. But with the rolls and bucked teeth and freckles the were black against his light skin and frizzy hair I found myself hoping on this kids behalf that he was just going though a severe awkward phase and it would pass.

The sister... well the phrase beauty is only skin deep was so true here. She was a brat. Screaming and whinny and just nasty. It's a good thing she's as cute as she is because that personality isn't gonna help her make friends.

Now seeing the mom with these two made me think of a question I have thought to myself several times and now I am going to pose it to you in a poll I hope you take part in.

Do parents know when their kid is ugly?

My cousin is ugly too and her dad says she is breathtaking. Seriously?

Many of you may think I am shallow but I am not really. I am realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment