Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The New Site

So my new site is up and running and honestly is just taking off. Tampa Bay Moms Group is a huge success. But I'm starting to get overwhelmed. I LOVE the site but it has totally taken me away from my blog and honestly almost everything else I do.

I am getting so bogged down with everything, I have been staying up 4 hours later then I normally do just to get things done and I am honestly feeling kind of alone... which is ironic since the site is a "social site" for moms. I am so glad everyone gets to go and enjoy it but it's is a huge project.

Thankfully the feedback has been great. We have had giveaways and requests for advertising and things are really taking off! So if it seems like I am ignoring my blog... Well, it's because I am. I don't want too but I am just up to my ears in alligators right now and trying to get into a routine and find some balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment