Friday, June 28, 2013

Me on TV!


I was on WFLA's Daytime again today! Actually I taped it on Wednesday but it aired today.

I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing myself on TV. Honestly though, even though I can't get over at least a mild case of nerves the hosts, Jerry Penacoli and Cyndi Edwards are just so amazing. They just have this way of making you feel right at home so even with multiple cameras and lights blaring you are right at ease with them.

Once again today I was asked some parenting questions. These were provided by the members of www.tampabaymomsgroup.com. They asked:
  • How do you prepare your child for the arrival of a new baby?
  • How do you decide which extra curricular activities your child should do?
  • How do you talk to your kids about bullying?
  • What do you do if your child is being bullied?
  • What do you do id your child is a bully?
Not such easy questions! Well if you didn't see the show I'll go ahead and spend a few posts answering these questions... but not right now.

Right now I will sit back and enjoy my 5 minutes of fame. After all, a friends husband called to ask if I was on TV since every television in his gym had my face slapped on it while he was working out!

Best part of taping was the first time I was out at Daytime Jerry and Cyndi said how they just "loved me". I'm no ego maniac so I was unbelievably flattered!

This time they said how they really wanted me back out because I was so fun and candid and natural! No pressure right?!?!? LOL. But it was great. I do think I made a mention to them that if I started a coughing fit and had to cross my legs suddenly ignore me. I then explained how I can no longer cough, sneeze or jump without having to prepare. And then I realized I must be nervous since I was basically blabbing to them about how moms pee themselves. ***I'm such a nerd***

But hopefully my overshare didn't scare them off. They did say they wanted me back out. I left the studio on cloud 9!

Not bad for a crazy (oversharing) mom who just wanted to connect other moms online. ***Smiling Happily***