Sunday, July 25, 2010

Yesterday was a lazy day and I loved it.

D has a double ear infection and still having allergy fits so we decided to skip out on a trip to the beach with some of my momslikeme.com friends which was a little disappointing but since we had to hang at home we decided to spend the day.... doing nothing! Well nothing too intense.

I started the morning by having James blow up my raft and put it in my jacuzzi. I know you all probably think I am crazy but the water is so hot and with Florida heat it's not refreshing. So I threw the raft in, turned on the jets and rocked my cares away. Plus I finally am back to my old body thanks to lots of work so I got to show off my newly found figure for James by sporting a bathing suit I haven't been able to wear since our honeymoon. Yeah me!!! Now if only I can keep this weight off. (It hasn't happened yet so please keep your fingers crossed for me.)

When I finally came in from my floating we made lunch and watched some cheese ball made for TV scifi movie and James and D fell asleep on the couch. Aren't they cute?

Later in the afternoon we headed to my moms for dinner with the girls. It was fun and dinner was delish. The icing on the cake of a wonderfully lazy and just plain peaceful day? An amazing sunset and a rainbow peeking out of the rain clouds. How cool is that?

Some days get crazy, ok most days get crazy. But to spend a day doing nothing but what I want with some of my favorite people, with no rush or worries was so fantastic!

I hope you all had a great Saturday too.

2 comments:

  1. You look hawt mama! I'm glad you had a relaxing day. You deserve it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL lady, and awesome day!!!

    ReplyDelete