Monday, April 9, 2012

What to do?

Blogging is like anything in the sense that it can easily become overwhelming.

It's been so long since I have posted on my personal blog I feel ashamed to post now. And its not that I haven't had things to post. I have had tons! But because I haven't been updating regularly I feel like to post I will have to give back stories and explain things that had I just posted originally I wouldn't have to backtrack for. And now so much has happened since the last post it's like WHERE DO I BEGIN?!?!?!

I have said before my blog is my stress relief. It's my way of venting but because many people know I write my blog I can't always say what I want. I have thought about leaving it and making an anonymous blog so I could be a bit more honest without worry of any sort of backlash but I feel so invested in this one (which is weird because let's be honest, it's not like my thousands of readers will miss me). And I also don't personally mind people knowing things about me... but should that extend to others?

The idea of just going for it and being honest on here occurs to me often but that gets complicated. Sometimes I want to bitch about people. I don't talk shit about people, I don't spread rumors and I try (though not always successfully) to not talk about people behind their backs. So shouldn't I be able to jump on here, give fake names and false details to vent? But what if the one person I am venting about reads or hears and gets upset. Most people don't get that you can be upset or unhappy with someone and say something about it and still care... and if they do get that it gets away from them when they are the person being bitched about. (I know, I myself take that sort of shit pretty hard.)

So I have this double edged sword going on. A damned if I do, Damned if I don't scenario if you will.

So maybe I'll ease into things. Just drop a little bit of bitchy truth here and there and wait to see if it comes back to bite me in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment