Sunday, May 1, 2011

What would you do?

I pose the question because my phone was sitting in my crotch and I farted and it rang immediately (maybe the poor droid was actually crying for help). Anyway, I picked it up without thinking and was like "Ewwww!" So I spat "I'll call you back" to my friend and went and sprayed my phone with lysol.


When I told her why I had to hang up she laughed and asked why I even picked up and I said I just didn't even think about it until it was too late. So she asked well if I had thought about it and saw it was her what would I have done. I said probably call her later. She said what if it was really important and I told her it was really important that I don't sniff the contents of my butt.

So... as gross as this whole thing may be... I am posing the question to you all and even posted it on facebook. Would you talk on your phone after having just farted on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment