Thursday, August 2, 2012

This blog is for me.

So, I have yet again been neglecting my blog. I'd apologize to my followers but I removed them so I can't see them. Why you may ask? Well, I don't want them. Don't get me wrong, I love getting support for my many issues as well as the pissy comments and emails that I laugh at but this blog isn't what I want it to be.

It started just as a way for me to vent because I was honestly lonely from being new to staying home. The it morphed into something else. It stopped being my hobby and became work. I started caring about how many page views or followers I had. I did giveaways just to get more fans. I started posting for other people and not me. I linked things on facebook and twitter! I didn't post things because I didn't think my followers would like it. And I also let everyone know it was my blog so then I had to be careful about what I said.

So I don't feel like starting the blog thing over but I am probably going to remove some posts because I don't feel like keeping tomato giveaways. Sorry. And it's not that I don't want people to read this because I don't care if they do. I just don't want to do it with the sole purpose of having people read it. Does that make sense? I think so.

I stopped focusing on me and my blog and started focusing on my social networking site and honestly I love it but I need this and I put it on the back burner. I missed posting so much.

So no more followers. People read this then fine if not fine too. If you think a post is about you and you don't like it stop reading or leave a mean comment that I can delete but I may disable comments all together. I haven't decided yet. But I will do what I want from now on because this blog is for me.